We are a two doctor, full service, small animal hospital looking for an experienced veterinary practice manager. Our mission is to combine compassion, integrity, and high quality medicine within a true family practice mentality. We believe strongly in excellent client service and a positive work environment.
The role of the Practice Manager will include:
- Management of Day to Day Operations
- Human Resources
- Coordinating staff schedules
- Administration, Billing, and Medical Record Keeping
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Ordering and Inventory Management
- Marketing, Website, and Social Media
The ideal candidate will be:
- A positive person with excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable leading a team but also willing to jump in and work along side team members
- Computer savvy and always willing to learn
- Excited to build lasting relationships with clients and patients
A college degree is preferred and management experience within a veterinary or medical setting is required.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Veterinary Services Credit
About Noah's Ark Animal Hospital
Noah's Ark Animal Hospital is a primarily small animal practice in the River Oaks area of Houston. Each day we strive to provide the highest quality of care and service to all of our patients and their owners. Our goal is to be as well known for our courtesy, comfort, and compassion as we are for our high quality of medicine. Through the development of relationships and education, we can provide a first class facility that consistently exceeds our clients’ expectations.