VCA Arden Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our progressive, AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice in Glendale, California.
VCA Arden is looking for FT small animal veterinarian who wants to work in a fun, caring environment with a dedication to practicing high quality medicine and surgery. Our practice is growing and we are looking for someone who is professional, with good communication skills, ready to join our team. We have a wonderful support staff and we all work together to provide compassionate care, treating every patient like they are our own.
We encourage both experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, to apply.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Arden adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.