VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Overnight Emergency Veterinarian to join our 24-hour emergency and specialty practice in beautiful Downtown Santa Barbara, California.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to save pets’ lives. Enjoy a great lifestyle while experiencing a stimulating, collaborative environment, access to board-certified specialists, and a loyal clientele that is engaged in the health of their pets.
Inside our historical building (once home to a speakeasy!) is a 6,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art facility featuring 2 surgical suites, ultrasound, a tower for laparoscopy/arthroscopy and endoscopy, 3 O2 cages, a dedicated oncology suite. Additionally, we have a large doctor's office with plenty of room for privacy.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Care adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.