VCA Front Range Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor small animal practice in beautiful Monument, Colorado.
Come and work alongside a great team of doctors that love to collaborate on tough cases and help each other out whenever needed.
Our recently-built facility features 6 exam rooms, a Dental Suite, a Surgical Suite, and ample desk space for doctors. Equipment includes ultrasound, digital dental and full size digital radiography, two dentalaire units, full in-house lab setup, class IV Laser, Tonovet, doppler blood pressure, Bair Hugger, and more.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Front Range adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.