What is black and white and read all over? This opportunity to have a job at an awesome veterinary hospital in Columbia City, IN! Why does our place stand out above the rest? Many reasons but here are just a few:
1) We have been caring for the animals in Whitley County for over 125 years! Our connection to our community is one that is based on trust, loyalty, and generations of clients who have supported us and whom we have served. This has afforded us a very successful and stable practice.
2) We practice quality medicine to ensure the best care for our patients. Although we are a two doctor "small town" practice feel we are well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, therapy laser, digital dental x-ray and a Midmark dental machine, heated surgery table, and an in-house Abaxis lab. We try to stay current with modern practices and procedures but are happy to refer patients to nearby specialits when needed.
3) We are Fear Free! All of our staff have been certified and we are working toward practice certification. Behavior is a special interest of the owner so we always address our patients' emotional as well as physical needs.
4) We encourage your interests and ideas. There is plenty of room to grow and expand our services if you have an interest we don't already offer. And continued learning/self education is a character we love to see in a candidate.
5) Northeast Indiana is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. As a matter of fact Whitley County was just named the fourth best place to live in IN. We have great schools, cost of living, churches, entertainment, all within an easy drive. Even Indianapolis and Chicago are only a few hours away! If you love being around the water we have over 200 lakes in Northeast Indiana to enjoy also.
Find out more and start on your path to fulfilling your dreams and goals by contacting us today!
A good attitude and sense of humor
A strong work ethic and compassionate heart
A willingness to learn and follow Fear Free principles and practices
Ability to work as a team and be comfortable with many different client and staff personalities
A desire to learn and grow professionally
Additional Salary Information: Retirement, health insurance allocation, liability insurance, professional dues/fees, vacation/sick days, continuing education, uniforms
About C.C. Veterinary Hospital
C.C. Veterinary Hospital is a small animal hospital with a rich history in Whitley County, IN (20 miles west of Ft. Wayne). The original "Doc" established a clinic here in 1890 and it remained in the same family for three generations. We still enjoy a great reputation of compassionate care, quality medicine, and community involvement. We like to maintain up-to-date medicine (digital and dental x-ray, therapy laser, ultrasound, Abaxis in-house lab) while keeping a small town feel with our clients. We offer training and behavior consulting and emphasize low-stress veterinary visits. Our community has shifted from an agricultural base to more suburban so you can live in the country but be close to many cultural and social activities in the nearby cities! Please visit our website at columbiacityvet.com and our facebook page (columbia city vet hospital).