The team at Charlotte Street Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time veterinarian to help provide outstanding patient care and client service in a fast-paced, multi-doctor animal hospital. Our hospital is located near downtown Asheville, a vibrant, progressive city surrounded by the gorgeous mountains of Western North Carolina. A beautiful facility, our practice offers a high standard of veterinary care and a healthy workplace culture.
Because we provide services ranging from first puppy and kitten visits to stem cell therapy, acupuncture, and orthopedic surgery, our team is responsible for a wide variety of duties, and enjoys the opportunity to be challenged and engaged while helping animals. Applicants must demonstrate professionalism, dependability, healthy and positive communication skills, and the ability to multi-task. Our next team member will be an energetic people-and-pet person with excellent work ethic and social and organizational skills.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of North Carolina
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics