VCA Veterinary Care Animal Hospital and Referral Center is seeking an experienced EmergencyVeterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, 24-hour emergency/multi-specialty referral practice in scenic Albuquerque, New Mexico.Our hospital boasts an excellent reputation in our community and our team has been privileged with consistency as we have enjoyed long term leadership. Our facility is well equipped with the latest technology to fulfill our wide ranging service base of premier specialty medicine, emergency medicine and general practice. Albuquerque, New Mexico is noted for our mild climate, outdoor activities and our unique blend of heritages that comprise our culture and informs our daily living in a manner that can be found nowhere else!
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
· Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
· Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
· WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
· Robust Clinical Studies program.
· Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Veterinary Care adds value to your compensation package with the following: