VOSC/Sully Animal Hospital, an AAHA accredited practice located in Centreville VA. We are seeking a full-time Veterinarian: Chief of Staff (DMV/VMD). We are looking for a talented, energetic, personable individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. This candidate loves good medicine and has a passion for working up medical cases and making patient treatment plans; while being a lead team player. A focus on pain management, therapy, and an interest or knowledge of ultrasound is a plus. In this position you will work seamlessly with our existing surgical staff and board certified surgeons, to provide the absolute best in Veterinary Care.
Our hospital culture thrives on teamwork and camaraderie, which naturally leads to providing exceptional service to our patients. We strive for excellence in a collaborative and supportive environment. We provide an excellent working environment, competitive compensation, and provide excellent growth opportunities.
:No After Hours
:4 Day work week / 1 Saturday a Month
· Knowlege of procedures, including use of all standard medical instruments and equipment.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks.
· A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
Required experience and education:
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD)
• License in good standing with the applicable state veterinary board
• License with the Drug Enforcement Agency required
We provide excellent compensation package including; competitive base salary, production bonus, health insurance, 401k with match, CE, & paid vacation
Additional Salary Information: Pro-Sal
Internal Number: 42
About Sully Animal Hospital
VOSC/Sully Animal Hospital - Surgically focused, full service Veterinary Hospital.