Your Pet's Wellness is seeking an Experienced, Energetic, Problem Solving, Conscientious Associate Veterinarian to join our hospital and growing team.
Our Package: Our benefits package includes an employer-sponsored 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision, employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match, flexible spending accounts, employer-sponsored life insurance, supplemental life and disability insurance, legal & identity theft plans, paid time off, paid parental leave, subsidized back up care & family care benefits, veterinary-specific employee assistance program, fertility/adoption/surrogacy support, and discounts, student loan education & refinancing, a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets, as well as continuing education and an annual discretionary fund.
Generous Sign On/Retention Bonus - $20,000.00
· We are looking for a motivated, positive veterinarian who is eager to offer their ideas about how we can continue to grow as a hospital and team.
· A passionate general practice veterinarian with two or more years of medicine and surgery experience.
· A compassionate veterinarian who wants to develop personally is customer-focused and loves a fast-paced work environment.
· A veterinarian who loves learning and wants to join a practice where continuing education and learning are embedded in the hospital culture.
· A veterinarian who is loyal and plays well with pets and people.
· Someone who has outstanding communication skills and loves building relationships with clients and fellow team members.
We are interested in speaking to interested qualifying candidates and discussing Part-Time or Relief positions also!
If this sounds like you, send your resume and apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
About Your Pets Wellness
About Us: We have two locations in the Chicago area one in Bucktown and one in Logan Square. Both are well-equipped facilities with a devoted and highly skilled staff. We have a passion for supporting an emotionally intelligent atmosphere with a culture that understands the importance of family and great work/life balance!
Our Values: Teamwork. We realize that all positions are important in the hospital and we treat each other with respect and kindness. We are always striving to learn more and do better for our patients and their families.
Our Facilities: Our hospitals provide soft tissue surgery, dentistry, wellness appointments, and sick appointments for our patients. We use digital oral radiographs for our dental procedure, we offer in-house labs including CBC and chemistry, and we have state-of-the-art anesthetic monitoring and ultrasound equipment.