We know there are many options, so why the Worth Street Veterinary Center?
- We are a progressive, dynamic, fun and AAHA accredited veterinary practice located in one of New York City’s most exciting neighborhoods, and we pride ourselves on setting the highest bar for quality medicine and client service.
- From the very beginning we have focused on creating a supportive practice culture. We feel fortunate to work among a group of smart, productive and easygoing individuals, and as a result we go through our work days with a smile and a sense of accomplishment.
- Our practice location serves a very affluent and interesting clientele who seeks the best veterinary medicine experience for their pets. At the same time, we have the opportunity to be closely involved with multiple rescue organizations, who give us the gift of experiencing the deep satisfaction of pet advocacy and community involvement.
- We strongly support our team career development and have a particular interest in involving our veterinarians in advanced training in Integrative Medicine, Canine Rehabilitation, Veterinary Dentistry and Diagnostic Imaging
Who are we seeking?
- Our ideal candidate should have an easygoing, charismatic and optimistic approach to their profession, and must truly love helping people.
- Have a strong interest in integrative veterinary care and veterinary dentistry.
- Must be reliable and have solid work ethics.
- Must have a least 2 years of veterinary medicine experience or have accomplished a veterinary internship. New graduates are welcome to apply.
We are proud of the outstanding care that we provide our clients and patients. If our philosophy resonates with you, consider the wonderful opportunity our facility provides. Please send your letter of intent and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Salary Information: benefits and additional salary commensurate with experience
Internal Number: NYC Veterinary Associate
About worthstreetvet.com and water4dogs.com
At Worth Street Veterinary Center, we are passionate about providing the best veterinary experience for you and your pet. Our team uses both advanced technology and holistic methods, and along with this integrated approach, we believe in educating clients and communicating openly regarding your pet's care.
Our philosophy is simple: We understand the special role your pet plays in your family, and that's just part of the reason we treat all pets as if they were our own.
Our eco-friendly facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Our practice is the only veterinary clinic in Lower Manhattan that is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association, which means that our facility upholds the absolute highest veterinary standards.
Our in-building pet service counterparts provide grooming, boarding and daycare, as well as animal physical therapy, rehabilitation and water therapy.