Seeking an Associate Veterinarian in Beautiful Wisconsin! $20k Sign-On Bonus!
North Heights Veterinary Clinic
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Type: Full Time
Salary: $90,000 to $120,000
DVM or equivalent
'Associate’ means a co-worker, partner, ally, and that is exactly what we are looking for! North Heights Veterinary Clinic in Appleton, WI is looking for a motivated and compassionate full-time Associate. We are a small animal practice (some exotics & pocket pets too) with 4 FTE veterinarians. We are willing to provide quality mentorship and we have a family-friendly schedule. If you are passionate about client education and possess superb communication skills, we want to hear from you!
About the Area:
Founded in 1857, the historic city of Appleton, WI is centrally located. If football, craft beer & gourmet cheese are your thing, Green Bay is little more than 30 miles away. If you prefer the great outdoors, Lake Winnebago & Lake Michigan are also close by. Around town, you will find plenty to do between historical sites, a performing arts center, nature trails, & local restaurants and shopping! Named one of the safest cities in Wisconsin, Appleton is a great place to live.
What We Can Offer:
· A well-established, growing practice that has served our community since 1975
· A phenomenal team to support all aspects of client and patient care
· Mentorship galore across several species, including exotics and pocket pets
· The equipment needed to practice quality medicine including digital radiology, digital dental radiology, and in-house lab with referral options
· An amazing, daytime only schedule (8am – 5pm) with dedicated lunch breaks and rotating Saturdays (8am – 11am)
Perks of Working with Us:
Signing bonus and/or relocation assistance up to $50,000!
Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
Practice-sponsored life insurance
401(k) eligibility with employer match
Annual continuing education stipend
Paid time-off for personal use and to attend CE
In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
Reimbursement of professional membership dues
Personal pet discounts
What You Can Offer:
· A current (or 4th year student) DVM with the ability to practice in Wisconsin
· A passion for being a team player with the willingness to collaborate on new ideas
· A willingness to see all canine/feline patients – exotics a plus!
If you have any questions or would like to submit a resume, please email: email@example.com (Attn: Michelle or Laura). We look forward to hearing from you!