FT DVM - Bartlett Animal Hospital (Bartlett, IL) New Grads, CE, Mentorship, Bonus!
Mission Veterinary Partners
Location: Bartlett, Illinois
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Bartlett Animal Hospital is looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our growing practice! New grads are welcome to apply!
Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as pets age; and complete medical, emergency, and surgical care as necessary during the patient's lifetime.
Our Facility Offers:
5,000+ sqft facility
5 exam rooms
2 treatment areas with oxygen lines
A dedicated dental area
2 surgery tables
Digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray
6-watt therapy laser
With almost 60 years of DVM experience on staff, we are committed to providing quality veterinary care throughout our patients' lives. We offer interesting, diverse, and challenging cases with a manageable caseload and a fair Work-Life balance. Furthermore, we take learning, growth, and mentorship very seriously for becoming better practitioners. We would be honored to have you join our team and grow alongside our staff.
Location: 1251 Humbracht Circle Unit E, Bartlett, IL 60103
Learn More About Us: https://www.bartlettanimalhospital.com/
About Our Town: Bartlett, IL is a small town conveniently located 30 miles west of Chicago, you can easily access the big city on the downtown Bartlett Milwaukee West Metra Train. Our residents can enjoy the fun of big-city living with the feel of a small-town community.
We love to volunteer and throw holiday parties! When able, our team participates in the local Cancer Walk, Bark in the Park, and Park District events. We also have an annual Holiday Party!
- Licensed State Veterinarian (active and clear) by start date
- A drive to grow with a strong practice
- A team player committed to contributing to close-knit culture
- Available to work a rotational Saturday schedule
- A structured mentorship program that will allow you to grow your skills
- A competitive base salary
- NO negative accrual!
- Excellent health insurance (including dental and vision) and a 401k with a company match
- Generous CE allowance and CE time off
- Flexible schedule with paid time off and holiday pay
- Work/life balance guaranteed
- Relocation and expense reimbursement available
- Signing bonus available
- Company paid short-term Disability
- Company Paid wellness and mental health programs
- PLIT, state license, AVMA dues, DEA License as well as a subscription to VIN
If you have the drive, passion, and medical skills we’re looking for, we’d love to meet you!
Mission Veterinary Partners is a veterinarian-founded network of 300+ animal hospitals throughout the United States. While it’s important to know what we are, it’s probably more important to know what drives us - We have one mission: to be the employer of choice in veterinary medicine. Our mission is to be more than just a business model. We represent a work culture and mindset revolved around the health and well-being of each of our team members, so they can provide the best care possible for our clients and patients!
We’re always looking to connect with like-minded individuals so if you are looking for a new team, reach out today to see how we can help.
For more info on our animal hospital locations and career opportunities: