Veterinarian in a beautiful suburb of St. Louis, MO
Clark Animal Hospital
Location: Kirkwood, Missouri
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 13407
In 1960, Dr. Bill Clark founded Clark Animal Hospital as a single-doctor, house-call practice. In the 1970s, Dr. Clark was joined by two of his younger brothers, Drs. Thom and John Clark. Over time, the animal hospital grew to our current level of five staff veterinarians.
We are high quality, AAHA accredited hospital, and care deeply about making sure pets have everything they need to be happy and healthy by providing clear communication built on trust and integrity. Our excellent client service and quality patient care cultivate in the long term.
Come practice at just the right pace!
* General practice hospital offering a broad range of services for companion animals.
* An in-house lab and diagnostics allow us to get results.
* An in-house pharmacy.
* Offer digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, and laser therapy.
* Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
*Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
*Health and Wellness/Wellbeing perks (Talk Space, Class Pass, and Golds Gym)
*Continuing education allowance
* Paid dues and licensure for Missouri
*Matching 401(k) plan
Skills and Qualifications:
* Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
* Have a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Missouri or able to attain a license and be in good standing.
* Must have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
About Kirkwood, MO: Come live, work and play in the beautiful town of Kirkwood! Kirkwood is truly an oasis just outside St. Louis offering top notch schools, beautiful neighborhoods, shopping and dining!
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.