Church Ranch Veterinary Center provides wellness, specialty, and emergency veterinary care, boarding, and grooming services for cats, dogs, pocket pets, birds, fish, and other exotic pets in Westminster, Arvada, and Broomfield. We are very excited to be on the hunt for an associate veterinarian to join our pack!
***UP TO 100K SIGN ON BONUS***
Benefits You Can See:
• FREE (health care premiums & short/long term disability)
• Sign-on bonus & relocation expenses covered
• 401k plans; licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
• Annual CE allowance; tuition reimbursement; student debt relief
• Generous PTO
*Free Pet Insurance
Benefits You Can Feel:
• A special investment in team building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
• A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
• A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
• Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
• Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
Your Fundamental Skills:
• routine, sick, and emergency visits
• elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
If you are ready to join an established team of veterinarians, work in a state-of-the-art facility, build and grow a team of likeminded professionals, then we are ready to talk to you. Please reply here for confidential consideration. Come help us make a difference!
Must be licensed to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Colorado or have the ability to become licensed.
The Destination Pet Family isn't just "another corporate" practice. We are 800+ pet people all across the US, working together every day to deliver quality care for pets and a better customer experience for pet owners. We have a soft approach to large group practice, in that we encourage medical independence alongside providing group support, bringing the benefits of corporate practice, with an inclusive focus on individual clinics. Our founders have more than a century of combined experience and innovation in the pet services industry. As veterans of the animal care business, we understand the need for better care and services, and a clean, simple integration of those services. From boarding and day care to grooming, training, and veterinary care, we give great pet parents the tools and resources they need, at a level of sophistication we'd want for our own pets.