Avon Lake Animal Clinic is seeking a compassionate, full or part-time veterinarian to join our 16-doctor team located on the beautiful shores of Lake Erie in Avon Lake, Ohio. Known by our clientele for our high standards of care, we have a 30,000 square foot hospital with all the amenities to practice the most progressive medicine. We have a supportive, mentorship-based environment, and encourage our veterinarian team to explore areas of special interest.
Amenities include, but not limited to:
• CT Unit
• Digital Radiology
• Ultrasonography with Doppler
• Four Surgical Suites (Soft Tissue and Orthopedic)
• Dental Suite Outfitted With 3 dental tables, High-Speed Drills and Dental Radiology
• Ligasure and CO2 Laser for Surgery
• Extensive In-House Laboratory
• Easy Access to Telemedicine
• Overnight Monitoring of hospitalized patients
• Dedicated ICU Wards for Canine, Feline and Exotic Patients
• Respiratory and Non-Respiratory Isolation Wards
• Boarding and Grooming Services
• In-Room RVTs/Assistants for Each DVM
Compensation for full-time DVM starting at $130,000 for new graduates and $150,000 for experienced veterinarians. Productivity bonus, singing bonus and relocation stipend available.
Many fringe benefits including:
• Generous CE Allowance
• All Professional Dues, Licenses and Liability Insurance Covered
• Scrub Allowance
• Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans, Including Vision, Dental, Disability, Life, and Accident/Illness
If you would like to consider a position in our growing veterinary practice, please contact Molly Lautzenheiser at email@example.com or 440-933-5297, extension 130, to schedule an interview or inquire for more information.
NVA General Practice is a leading veterinary community of over 1,200 independently managed hospitals united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Committed to serving the needs of pet owners in local communities around the world, NVA General Practice is driven by a mission to improve the comfort and well-being of pets through progressive and compassionate care.
Our network of hospitals creates an integrated community of medical expertise and collaboration, enabling continuous growth and learning for our animal care teams.
For more information, visit www.nva.com.